When to have your vision procedure should be the question, not how to pay for it. We are pleased to offer the CareCredit ® card and Chase Health Avance financing options.
CareCredit cards work just like a regular credit card, but is exclusive for healthcare services. CareCredit offers low monthly payment plans for healthcare procedures not commonly covered by insurance, including LASIK.
0% Financing for 12 months! Limited time offer!
- No-interest financing if paid within 12 months*
- Low minimum monthly payments
- No up-front costs, pre-payment penalties or annual fees
Extended Payment Plans**
- 24, 36, 48 and 60 Months extended payment plans
- Monthly payments that fit your budget
- Fixed rate and payments throughout the term of your loan
Now you can afford to say goodbye to glasses and contact lenses. Turn to ChaseHealthAdvance for no interest and extended payment plans to pay for corrective vision procedures.
- No interest payment plans for 3, 6, 12, 18 and 24 months
- Extended payment plans up to 48 months
- No down payment, plus instant credit decisions with no application fee
Procedures We Finance
- Photorefractive keratectomy (PRK)
- Eyelid surgery
- Cataract surgery
- Premium IOL