Welcome to Zeldes Eye Center! Click Here to schedule an appointment or call our office at 248.737.6955. We look forward to seeing you in our office on your appointment day. Please download, print and fill out our Patient Information forms and bring them with you to your first appointment.
On your first appointment:
- Please arrive 15 minutes early with:
- your completed Patient Information forms (You can download the forms by clicking the link at the top of this page).
- driver's license/photo identification card
- insurance card
- Please bring your referral documents (if required by your insurance). Your appointment will be rescheduled if you do not have these documents with you.
- If you currently wear glasses or contacts, please bring them to the appointment.
- A thorough eye exam usually takes approximately 1 to 1.5 hours.
- During the exam, a solution to dilate your eyes may be used.
- You may have some difficulty reading for a few hours.
- Most people are able to drive home after the exam. If you have concerns, please bring a driver.
- Please be prepared to pay the insurance deductibles and co-pays on the day of your appointment.
IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18, YOU MUST BE ACOMPANIED BY A PARENT OR GUARDIAN.
Our office hours:
Mon - Fri 8am - 5pm
Evening and Saturday appointments - call for availability.
During your visit, please stop by our optical shop, where we have a wide selection of glasses, sunglasses and other eye accessories. We usually have discounts on our eyewear.
Please feel free to call us with any questions at 248.737.6955. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you!